* Teal wool suiting = 1 yard
* Purple lining fabric = 1 yard
* White lining fabric = 1 yard
* Lightweight hair canvas OR fusible interfacing = 1 yard
* 1 yard of pocketing
Either of the options below should work well:
Alternatively, a lightweight cotton fabric such as muslin or quilting cotton will work fine.
NOTIONS, SUPPLIES, etc.
* 1 spool of teal thread
* 1 spool of purple thread
* 1 spool of white thread
* ⅜” cotton twill tape
* Four “playing card” buttons
As you may recall from my Joker costume analysis, the original waistcoat “buttons” appear to have actually been repurposed cufflinks!